- ADA was established in 1991 and has a collective management experience of 74 years.
- 17,000 customers to date and rising. We can provide hundreds of testimonials.
- We provide professional and neat installation. most of our engineers have been with us for 10 years or more.
- Dedicated account manager with 24 hour on site support guaranteed.
- We use only top brand industry equipment from leading suppliers such as Sony, Visonic and Everfocus
- Our Clients are diverse and include Domestic Systems, Garda Stations, Businesses, Hotels, Garages, Medical Facilities, Nursing Homes, Schools and Colleges, Retail outlets, Credit Unions, Local Authorities, Town and City Centre CCTV Systems, Industrial Facilities.
- Complies to EN50131
- Manufacturers comply to ISO9001
- Market leaders for over 30 years
- Rohs compliant
- ADA Security only deal with manufacturers with experience of 10 years or more
- ADA Security Systems is registered by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI)
- Approved by the Private Security Authority
- All out systems fully comply with Irish and European regulations EN50131
Installations and Commissioning
All ADA installers have monthly training updates, are provided with up to date method statements for all aspects of the work we carry out, they are supported by our technical department, our onsite supervisor carries out random site inspections, thus insuring consistent quality of installations and ongoing system performance, exceeding National Standards.
All ADA products are designed and engineered to the highest technical standards. Equipment supplied and installed carries a minimum 12 month parts and labour warranty that includes:
- Emergency 24 hour call out service
- Parts (as set out in the installation specification) for any malfunction with the alarm system installed.